Pages

I can do all things in Christ who strengthens ME!!!! Phil 4:13






Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Thrift Store Fingdings

Aren't they just adorable. :)
I found this fun little rub on set and iron on transfer at a thrift store in Detroit Lakes MN. The price was right and I just had to have them both. I am not sure what I am going to use the rub on's for but they are so much fun to play with.
I also had a job interview today, this would be in my line of work with very good benefits and a payscale I could live on. The job is a couple hours from where I normally work, but it would be work, which I have been looking for, for a long long time. Wish me luck.
I stopped at a little park in Buffalo, and had lunch with this cute little fellow. He posed for me twice :).
It was a beautiful day here in Minnesota. The snow storm that was to hit southern Minnesota went towards Wisconsin (sorry, even though we are 5 inches below normal for precip. I am just not ready for snow.)
Today I am thankful for God providing all my needs, for providing the jobs I go on an interview to, even though I am a basket case and full of anxiety. I have this little network of peeps who I send a txt to and they all pray for me. I am so blessed and thankful for all of you who stop by my blog, it may not be as exciting as other blogs out there, but I do enjoy writing my musing's and showing the fun things in my life.
Well have a great day and God Bless All of YOU!!!!!!!

1 Extremely Wonderful People Said:

Rebag said...

Hi Kim! I just love fun finds at thrift stores!! You have a great blog,...love reading it when you post however I am not always good at leaving comments.... :(

best wishes and luck on the interview!!! Keep us posted



Blessings~