Pages

I can do all things in Christ who strengthens ME!!!! Phil 4:13






Thursday, November 17, 2011

Festival of Trees 11-19 to 11-20-2011

This weekend I will be a vendor at the Festival of Trees in Duluth Minnesota. It is an awesome fundraiser for the Twin Ports area. If your in the area stop by and shop. The festival of trees is the prelude to a huge parade in the evening marking the beginning of the holiday season in Duluth.
And of course the Kidlets need to come as Santa will be there as well.
Life is topsy turvy in my world this week. Lots of prayers needed for a job, as the unemployment ended and the craft fairs will end in just a few weeks. Kind of a scary time, but this is one of the fun shows I do. On the upside I get to spend quality time with my nephew taking him to his driver's ed classes, and have started going through stuff again, I can actually find the desks in the sewing room. Just a few more boxes to go through, then sort and organize the fabric. Give away the huge tv in that room. I will be able to sew, scrapbook, and write all in one room :). Although I may just leave the cutting board on the old dresser in the kitchen as it is tall enough to cut out fabric without messing up my neck.
Have a great weekend and God Bless all of YOU!!!!!!!

2 Extremely Wonderful People Said:

Allie said...

Hi Kim! I am praying you do well at the craft show, it sounds like fun - and of course I'm praying you get a job!

xiaoyu said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.