Pages

I can do all things in Christ who strengthens ME!!!! Phil 4:13






Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Computer Issues

I have been trying to post to my blog, but the computer has decided not to give me a publish button on blogger. I have a pic of the almost finished heart quilt and will load pic as soon as I can get the dang thing to work. Although I haven't prayed over it or sent it Reikii yet, Best buy thinks I need to bring it in. I deleted the one virus and the new virus program messed it up. I can't publish here and my facebook page comes up blank.

And I really wanted to win the Go that was being given away today on another blog. Oh Well!!!! Maybe I will get lucky and get full time work so that I can get caught up on the bills and buy myself (well after I buy my kidlets and the grandkidlets pressies) a pressie!!!!

And did I tell you when AccuQuilt sent out the questionairre on a part time position demonstrating the GO, they really liked my quilting skills and asked me to send an application in. I figure it will be awhile before I hear anything as they are just back from Market (be awesome to go to Quilt Market one day, to bad mom and dad don't go to Texas until after it is over).

My Posting will be sporadic until I figure out what my puter is doing, although my son will let me use his and I have the dinosaur desktop which might work as well.

Well have a great day, thank you for stopping by and God Bless all of YOU!!!!!

2 Extremely Wonderful People Said:

Jeanette said...

Sorry to hear you have computer troubles Kim. Hope it's all fixed soon for you. Hugs

Allie said...

I hope it all gets fixed soon Kim, and I sure do hope you get the position with AccuQuilt - how cool is that!!!!!