Pages

I can do all things in Christ who strengthens ME!!!! Phil 4:13






Monday, November 15, 2010

Where did all my posts go!!!!

I am thinking this will be a test, as when I went to view my blog, there was nothing but the added side bar pics.

Just out of curiosity has anyone elses posts disappeared???

Well my last tax class will be on Wednesday. I have been informed I need to teach another one and it will start in 2 weeks. There are still openings if anyone in Minnesota is interested.

On the quilting side :) I think I will get my heart quilt top finished and the last of the two fleece quilts done this week. Then I just have to quilt and bind and lol mail it, unless she comes home over the winter to visit.

Have a great day and God Bless all of YOU!!!!!

1 Extremely Wonderful People Said:

Lee Ann L. said...

I see past posts. Must have been a glitch at the time you came on. Or, Blogger was doing some strange things.