Pages

I can do all things in Christ who strengthens ME!!!! Phil 4:13






Thursday, August 12, 2010

My Summer

It has been a very interesting summer doing shows and fairs. I had to be creative with working only one day a week.

This summer I went to Wisconsin, Iowa and did shows in Minnesota. I also did the Minnesota Quilt Shop Hop was so much fun I took several photos of quilts and patterns I would like to buy when I have the money and time to work on a lot of crafty things.

I have several more pictures and have not had a chance to take many at the Brown County Fair. There are several beautiful quilts in the building. I will have to post the pictures later.

Also don't forget to enter my GIVEAWAY, sometime after Labor Day I will do the draw. This is my last fair, I am still looking for regular work as well, but will have a little bit of a break.


Wyoming 2010, I went through hot beautiful weather on the way out there and then on the way back was nothing but rain on the way home and snow over Powder River Pass. It is so pretty up there when it snows but even though it was June it was cold with the snow








Corn Palace Mitchell SD, I love this place. It has a different design every year and all done out of corn husks.







Not Much happened at the Crow Wing County fair. The square dancers didn't show up. But I got all my favorite vendor friends to pose, Mike in the bottom row didn't want his pic taken. This was a unique trip I stayed in the camper with no running water and out in the middle of nowhere. My sis borrowed me her lantern so I could at least have light when I went back to the camper every night. I had a 45 min drive every night.


Shop Hop





Shop Hop








Shop Hop







More Blue Earth County Fair pic the quilt on the far left was made by a 4H girl who told me all about it.




Scott County Fair








Wisconsin Dells Car Show






Wisconsin Dairy Fest
This is a real Amish cart the horse was not parked near the festival buildings. The Amish like the magnetics.







Wyoming to see my grandson
We had so much fun.





Amana Iowa Cajun Fest







Blue Earth County Fair








Virginia Minnesota Mall Show


I have tried to get the pic to go in a line but always one that doesn't work, the titles are pretty close to the pictures.

Well have a great day and God Bless all of YOU!!!!

2 Extremely Wonderful People Said:

Allie said...

WOW Kim! You have really been busy! And oh you brave girl staying in the camper with no lights or water!

Glad you got to visit with your grandson, that had to be the best part. And I hope you sold enough to make all this travel worth it!

Jeanette said...

No wonder i never see you online. :) Busy, busy, busy. Great pics. Hugs, Jeanette