Pages

I can do all things in Christ who strengthens ME!!!! Phil 4:13






Sunday, August 29, 2010

And The Winners Are!!!!!!

What a beautiful day here in Minnesota. Only problem is it going to be almost 90 degrees today. So I am just taking a lazy day. I have been thinking of sewing but just have not gotten around to actually picking out a project.

Have a great week, congratulations to the winners and God Bless everyone. :)

Only 3 people have entered the drawing, so I have blessed them all.









Allie is the grand prize winner of the beautiful Sunrise pattern.





Jeanette is the winner of a pattern I have just purchased called Snow Mamma and Little Flake table runner.










Stephie is the winner of some cute little cat stickers and an angel rubber stamp.

3 Extremely Wonderful People Said:

Allie said...

Oh Kim I just love that pattern, thank you so much!!! Stay cool today, 90 here too, and I'm taking the day off - just sitting around, surfing blogs, no working on projects. Maybe I'll play cards later with the boys. IF they come into the air-conditioned sewing room, lol....
Thank you again, sweetie-pie!

Jeanette said...

Morning Kim. The pattern is gorgeous.Thanks so much for it. I'm off to the Dr's so no sewing for me today. Hugs, Jeanette

Val said...

Wow. How did I miss this? Congrats to the winners!