Pages

I can do all things in Christ who strengthens ME!!!! Phil 4:13






Friday, July 1, 2011

Happy 4th of July and Happy Canada Day

I wanted to wish everyone a Happy holiday weekend. I will be working this weekend, there is a big 4th of July Celebration in Spicer, Minnesota. Should be a lot of fun.
It is so hot here and my house is torn apart from decluttering 20+ years of collecting, all going to my sister's garage sale. Tomorrow should be a lot cooler and with no air conditioning it will be a pleasant change.
I haven't been doing anything crafty lately with all the shows on the road, when I am home I have just been trying to find the house, with all the boxes I have pulled out. I am bring my little snowmen embroidery blocks, which will be used in a quilt with all the snow flake material I bought at the state shop hop last year. I have to rearrange my show schedule so I will be able to go again this year.
Have a great Canada Day, 4th of July and a wonderful happy birthday to me. :) (I had to throw that in there...even though I share my birthday with the nation... I still like to pretend it is just my birthday. Little childish I know but we only have one birthday a year.
Thank you for stopping by and God Bless All of YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 Extremely Wonderful People Said:

Jeanette said...

Hope you have a great show this weekend & HAPPY BIRTHDAY for Monday. Hugs,

Allie said...

Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday dear Ki-im,
Happy Birthday to you!!!!

My gift to you is that you can't really hear me sing, lol - I hope you have a lovely birthday hon, and look at you, you get FIREWORKS!!! I hope the weather cools off for you, no a/c here either, I can feel your pain, lol. Enjoy your weekend!!!