Pages

I can do all things in Christ who strengthens ME!!!! Phil 4:13






Friday, April 15, 2011

Craft Fair Miller Hill Mall and Eden Prairie Mall

This week the craft fairs are at Miller Hill Mall and Eden Prairie Mall. I am in Duluth this weekend for the craft show and it is so Windy up here. I need to post the pic I took the last time. Lake Superior has the strangest shades of color in it. I called the City and they referred me to the tourism office. I guess when it is really windy it stirs up the bottom of the lake. So today it is just way to windy to tell the colors, but 2 weeks ago was a beautiful calm day. From the Copper top church lookout one could see the blue water with strips of brown and green streaks in the water. All my pic are on the big laptop so will have to post some pic after Easter. I also got a wonderful early birthday pressie from Jeanette pic will hopefully follow in the next couple of weeks. Her blog is http://jeanettespatch.blogspot.com can't seem to get the link to link it to her name. The mall has been busy but I was able to finish repairing and redoing the quilt label on Tyler's quilt. His dad stopped by and now the quilt is on it's way home. Not much getting done in the stitchery/sewing I am putting edging on a couple of towels for gifts, but so far today the computer games have won out. Well have a great day and God Bless all of YOU!!!!!

1 Extremely Wonderful People Said:

Allie said...

Windy here too - praying the fairs go well, you sound really busy hon!