Pages

I can do all things in Christ who strengthens ME!!!! Phil 4:13






Friday, March 11, 2011

Pray for Japan

I have been away from the computer and news pretty much all day. I just caught bits and pieces. After watching the news this evening, the devastation is something we just can't fathom. All I can do is Pray and ask for Angels to protect all those who need protection and help in being found.

When something like this happens even though it is far away, it makes us so much more thankful for our family, friends and that we have not had to live through anything as horrendous as what many countries seem to be seeing right now.

God Bless all of you and Keep you safe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 Extremely Wonderful People Said:

Allie said...

I can't even wrap my mind around the horror there - yes, pray and keep praying. It's all we can do but it's the best we can do, as well.

busyascanbe said...

My heart goes out to them!